Have you ever wondered exactly what your personal style is? Here are 6 simple questions to help determine your style. Add up your answers, and you'll find some general guidelines for each result. Ready? Here we go!
1. Your mom gives you $50, but you have to spend it on clothes. What do you buy?
A) A cute cardigan and coordinating blouse
B) A dress, skirt, or really anything girly
C) Something I have seen my friends wearing
D) Do I HAVE to spend it on clothes?
2. Girls' night out! What are you wearing?
A) Colored jeans and a v-neck sweater
B) A casual dress and wedges
C) Leggings, a denim shirt, and boots
D) Whatever is clean, probably jeans and a t-shirt
3. Consider your favorite piece of clothing. What's the best thing about it?
A) It looks very elegant and when I wear it, I feel very well put-together
B) It's very feminine
C) It shows that I know what's up in fashion
D) Um... it doesn't smell bad or have stains on it?
4. Prom is coming up! What do you envision for your dress?
A) Something classic and timeless
B) Something girly and flirty
C) Something a little different, maybe with some edge
D) If there is any way I could get out of wearing a dress to prom, I would
5. Think about your wardrobe. Which colors do you have the most of?
A) Black, white, and other neutrals
B) Pastels
C) Bright colors
D) I don't know... a little of everything?
6. When it comes to your clothes, what do you get the most compliments on?
A) My classic tastes
B) My cute dresses
C) My ability to put outfits together
D) My fandom t-shirts
Okay! Time to tally up your answers.
IF YOU GOT 3 OR MORE A'S:
Your style is preppy.
You tend to gravitate towards classic, timeless pieces. You love looking somewhat professional. Be careful not to dress TOO professionally, though. Integrate a fun piece once in a while!
IF YOU GOT 3 OR MORE B'S:
Your style is romantic.
You love looking girly. You're drawn to ruffles, lace, and anything feminine. But let me warn you, there is such a thing as too much girly. Try throwing in something to offset it.
IF YOU GOT 3 OR MORE C'S:
Your style is trendy.
You wear whatever is currently in style. You probably scour Pinterest and magazines for the latest, hottest looks. Dressing in style is awesome, but trends don't last forever, so I encourage you to add some classic pieces to your wardrobe. Don't get rid of old clothes, though. Who knows, they might come back around some day!
IF YOU GOT 3 OR MORE D'S:
Your style is casual.
Okay, so fashion isn't really your thing. You feel more comfortable in denim than dresses any day. You can be fashionable and casual at the same time! Search for comfortable yet cute clothes (I promise they do exist!)
IF YOU GOT A COMBINATION OF TWO OR MORE LETTERS:
Your style is a fusion.
Congratulations! You have a very unique style that is simply you. You have a wide variety of clothing, and you're drawn to many different things. My advice to you is to not overdo it.
There you go! I hope this quiz helped you somewhat. Thanks for reading!






No comments:
Post a Comment