Okay, I must admit, I've never blogged before (so bear with me.)
I'm going to be writing about fashion, but not the "This Is How to Be Sexy and Attract Guys" kind of fashion. It's more of "How to be a Lady and Attract Respect. But Still Look Fabulous." Sometimes it seems like fashion is at two extremes: skanky hooker clothes, and shapeless garments that look like they came from the nineteenth century. Or the eighties.
But there is hope! You can be feminine without baring skin. And you can be modest without borrowing from your grandma's closet.
For a Christian girl, fashion doesn't have to be off limits. But there are some guidelines to follow, and that's why I'm here! Hopefully, I can share what I know with you, and it will help you in some way.
I'm so excited to be starting this journey with you. Look for my next post soon!
I am so excited to read more on this blog! Great job:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous topic and a cute blog layout! I'm excited for you to get started!
ReplyDeleteI love your style when you come to writing class! Cant wait to hear your secrets on how you look so good!
ReplyDelete